Private Tuition Or Therapy
Private Yoga tuition or therapy with Anna Hall – in person or online. Yoga, meditation, lifestyle coaching, In Castle Donington & Breedon. Also includes: primal therapy, herbalism, nutrition, crystal healing, chakra cleansing.
Anna’s private sessions (1 hour) offer one-to-one tutorials or therapies in the following
- Yoga and/or Meditation – session 1 hour (Max 3 people). These sessions be led from a place of healing, incorporating technique, strength, flexibility, emotional and mental health goals, breath work and meditation.
- Lifestyle Coaching – working with clients to clarify their goals, identify the obstacles holding them back, and help develop strategies for overcoming each obstacle. Including working with a client’s strengths to help make life long changes.
- Holistic Therapy – sessions use any of the the following techniques (either alone or combined) Yoga, chakra balancing, crystals, meditation, confidence coaching, lifestyle coaching, nutrition, primal therapy, dream analysis, and tarot readings.
- Online Tuition – held via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Whatsapp. Each week we can schedule a time that works best for you. Sessions will include a short consultation ‘catch up’,and visual interactive instruction. We will send you videos you can practise on your own, and we will provide pdf information that will guide you in all the beautiful aspects of healing, yoga, and meditation.
- New Instructor Coaching – Sessions is for instructors who are new to the world of yoga/Pilates/holistic therapies, helping them on their new path. These sessions can cover anything from lesson structuring and pricing, to legal understanding, legal obligations, and branding
Hello, I am Anna of WellbeingWinnie – my dream that grows bigger and more exciting everyday, inspired because of an illness called myalgic encephalomyelitis (M.E) which I have had for 25 years.
It has been a roller coaster of a ride, but through a continual practice of yoga, dedication to my health requirements, studying and embracing new therapies, I can now treat M.E as a friend that I take care of. This relationship positively impacts the type of person I am today. This approach has changed my values, beliefs, and wider friendships in a profound and beautiful way.
I have been practising yoga for twenty years and teaching for the last nine of them. I try and bring all my holistic therapy experience to the mat when I teach classes or private yoga tuition or therapy sessions.
11.00 – 14.00
11:00 – 14.00
12.00 – 14.00