What is holistic therapy...
Every head has a secret place…
Sometimes, the thoughts inside our head are the only privacy we have. Our minds create fantasies, hold memories, and build dreams. They can also hold us fast in the darkness, halt us from living, and keep us in fear. You are perfect just as you are right now, the only place where you believe you are contrary to this statement is in your thoughts, in your mind, in your own perception of yourself.
Holistic healing works to create a balance with the mind, body, and spiritual health, using both traditional and non-traditional treatments to help the individual as a whole. It’s a continuous cycle: a healthy mind and good spiritual health can bring positive changes to the physical body, positive treatment and input to the physical body, bring positive changes to our mental health and feelings of self worth.
With our therapy sessions we use any of the the following techniques (either alone or combined):
Yoga, chakra balancing, crystals, meditation, confidence coaching, lifestyle coaching, nutrition, primal therapy, dream analysis and tarot readings.
What To Expect
- Cold Conditions: this is where the body feels sluggish from a cold or similar illnesses, feelings of apathy, lack of motivation, environmental factors such as the daily temperatures and amount of sunlight exposure. With warming herbs to help alleviate these symptoms.
- Hot Conditions: such as allergies, skin rashes, hyperactivity, insomnia etc. With the use of Cooling Herbs
- How certain tastes and foods can cause illness or stimulate reactions.
- Using Harmonisers and Adaptogens and understanding their roles
- Aromatherapy Oil
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Herbal teas
- Adding herbs to food
- Cosmetic use herbs around the home
- Spiritual properties
- What to look for in labels
- Some aspects of crystal healing
- Teaching intuitively
- Finding a room
- Class etiquette
- Lesson structuring
- Legal obligations
- Record keeping
- Consultation forms
- Creating Terms & Conditions
- Online platforms
- Your Niche
- Creating a life plan with step by step processes to obtaining goals, identifying dreams
- Business coaching, identifying niche, support with building a brand, understanding legal requirements, the importance of record keeping, brainstorming, and setting goals.
- Stress reduction and anti anxiety techniques for immediate and long term relief
- Confidence coaching and feeling of self worth
- Breaking of habits and cycles, to help reduce procrastination and expectations that stop a client from moving forwards.
- Moving from victim mentality to being self reliant and empowered
- Recognising negative influences and energy drains, letting go of guilt and learning how to use ‘life energy’ and time more efficiently
- Manifestation skills